TMS – 14th edition – June 21 to 23, 2019
The “Rendez-vous” concept.
The event Tahiti-Moorea Sailing RDV is organized by Archipelagoes and Latitude 38, together with their major partners: Tahiti Tourism, Cities of Papeete and Moorea-Maiao and several private partners (Air Tahiti Nui, Port autonome de Papeete, Multihull Solutions, Sin Tung Hing Marine, Tahiti Crew, Eco Car Tahiti, Les 3 Brasseurs and Aremiti Ferry). Since 2011, nautical industry partners from New Zealand, Tonga, Fiji and Australia join us:
- Whangarei Marine Group (www.whangareimarine.co.nz)
- Bay of Islands Marina (www.bayofislandsmarina.co.nz)
- Port Whangarei Marine Center (www.portwhangarei.com)
- Vuda Marina Fidji (www.vudamarina.com.fj/)
- The Boatyard Vavau (www.boatyardvavau.com)
- Sail South Pacific (www.sailsouthpacific.com)
- South Pacific Sailing Network (email@example.com)
- Yoti Bluewater (www.yoti.com.au)
The Tahiti Moorea Sailing RDV is an annual three-day event that aims to give a warm Polynesian welcome to cruising sailors while celebrating their successful ocean crossing.
It gives the opportunity to our guests to discover, through a friendly rally, the charm of our islands, their warm-hearted inhabitants and the richness of the Polynesian culture.
You can also register as a team member and take part in the regatta without having a boat.